This was a fun list to put together. Every day we speak to buyers, and it’s so obvious that they would be in a better place if they just leapt over their own fear and got into a house they love.
Here’s the top 10 signs that it’s time for YOU to buy a home:
10. You’re ready to stop paying your landlord’s mortgage payment, and start building wealth of your own.
9. You could use the property tax and mortgage interest deductions.
8. You want a vested interest in your community.
7. It’s mid-August and you can no longer tolerate waiting for your landlord to send someone to fix your air conditioner.
6. You are working at a job where you won’t leave the country every other year.
5. You want to provide your family with a sense of stability and plant roots.
4. There are more than twice as many people as bedrooms in your current residence.
3. You want to paint the walls of your bedroom any colour you please.
2. You are tired of saving all your quarters for the laundromat.
1. When you say you are “going home,” you want to really mean it!