Other than getting my gangster lean on, the big theme for today is what NOT to do when selling.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Don’t put stuff on top of your kitchen cabinets when you’re selling your home.
- Don’t take close up photos of wall murals or pot lights.
- Don’t torture video game characters in your bedroom.
- Clean up your cords and get stuff off the floor.
- Get rid of temporary storage in your kitchen… buyers will think there’s not enough space in the cabinets!
Challinor and Laughren are going to do well – they have the wow factor that buyers are willing to pay for. If you can get the “rating” high enough, it becomes an emotional choice instead of a logical one. More on that in today’s video. Enjoy!