In response to the overwhelming amount of Mattamy Village Townhouses listed right now, I thought it would be fun to go in-depth about the “Fab Five”:
- the Ashfield/Cherrywood (1051 sq.ft.),
- the Currant (1195 sq.ft.),
- the Moonseed or Brentridge End (1278/1297 sq.ft.),
- the Woodbine or Springdale (1356/1357 sq.ft.),
- the Sumac or Oakgrove Corner (1338/1353 sq.ft.)
Together, like Voltron, they form the layouts and plans for the vast majority of this style of home – characterized by small front yards, single garages, three-storeys, and a balcony on the second floor.
They are great options for first-time buyers, because they’re easy to maintain, and they’re freehold with no condo fees.
So join us as we discuss the pros and cons of each plan, and some of the things we usually point out when we show these layouts to clients.
Plus, at the end of the video we’ll look at live/work properties and the differences in financing and tax laws when purchasing them, and HDR photography that makes one house look “Fast & Furious”.