No hosted video today, but I thought I’d give you a special sneak preview of our newest launch at 711 Trudeau Drive in Milton. You can see all of the details, including price, description of photo gallery here. It’s a 2355 square foot home with a double garage and finished basement for $839,900.
Officially it will be in tomorrow’s list, but it’s hitting MLS as I type this… so you’re getting a HOT tip on it.
Also, 422 Patterson is really looking to get sold with a new price of $599k. End-townhouse with a finished basement – more information here. If your budget caps at this level, this one is terrific.
As far as today’s list goes, here are a few notes:
- Lamont is a 1700 or so square foot home with a walk-out basement for only $595k. This one compares VERY well with anything under $600k (and some even above that).
- 709 Hutchinson is the same model as the semi I liked yesterday at $650k. This one was $629k, and they just chopped the price to $599k. Again, another winner under $600k.
- Centennial Forest is down another $25k. Save yourself the hassle and write a full priced offer… blah blah. That’s $50k in price reductions in the last few weeks.
- Would have been nice to see them ZOOM in on the floor plans for the second photo on Chretien. This home is an assignment sale… so somebody is selling their interest in the agreement before it closes. Be careful with these… you can really get hung out to dry if you don’t agree to the right things.
- 164 Cooke has one of the sweetest backyards we’ve seen this year. Price has come down a bit on this listing.
That’s all for today – see you tomorrow!