1135 Duignan Crescent is a Mattamy-built three-storey Tansley model, with 1,536 square feet. It has hardwood floors on the upper level, hardwood staircases, and laminate floors on the main and second level. The only carpets are in the bedrooms.
The master bedroom has an ensuite plus his-and-hers closets, and there’s another full washroom on the upper level. In the kitchen, there’s a large centre island with plenty of storage space, a counter-to-ceiling marble backsplash, and undercabinet lighting.
Here are ten other reasons why we think you’ll love this home:
1. You get lovely sunsets from the west facing balcony.
2. There’s a separate enclosed garbage & recycling area off the front porch, so your garage won’t be stinky and you’ll have more storage space. The garage is oversized, at least 4-5 feet deeper than most standard-sized garages.
3. There’s a Nest thermostat and a garage door opener that are both controlled by your phone.
4. The home is Energy Star Certified, which will save you money on utilities.
5. There’s a fire separation wall on one side of the home, which helps with noise transfer between houses, and of course — safety.
6. The bedrooms face northwest, so you don’t get direct sun shining in the morning.
7. The main floor den is a great place for a Peloton bike or home office!
8. Duignan Crescent is located between two walking trails, and a few minutes walk from four different schools.
9. There’s a plaza just up the road with a Beer Store, LCBO, Baskin Robbins, Pet Valu, Pizzaville, and a Sobey’s grocery store. It’s by far the best plaza in Milton.
10. There’s lots of space for patio furniture and a BBQ on the second floor balcony.
We know that you’ll fall in love with this home as soon as you enter. The owners can move anytime, so pick your moving date!