Greetings Client Family!
After two years of not being able to celebrate with you in person, we are SO excited to announce our very first CHARLTON ADVANTAGE WINTERFEST!
Join us on Saturday, December 11th from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at Andrew’s Farm Market & Winery (formerly Scenic Acres) for loads of festive family fun!
The farm is located at 9365 10 Side Road, Milton Ontario, about 7-8 minutes north of the 401. Here’s a map.
Here are some of the exciting (and complimentary) things we have in store for you:
- Beavertails food truck – come enjoy a free pastry!
- Live music by Milton’s own, incredibly talented, Gavin McLeod
- Tractor Rides (weather permitting)
- S’mores station – Roast your marshmallows or just enjoy the warmth of the fire pits!
- Craft station for kids (or adults, we don’t mind)
- Homemade freshly baked cookies
- Family portrait, or a photo with Santa Claus (with or without Santa is optional)
- Hot chocolate and coffee
- A balloon twisting artist
- A strolling magician
- Axe throwing
We’ll have access to over 165 acres of land to explore, including a toboggan hill to use (given we have snow)!
Don’t worry – there’s a winery to explore as well if December walks aren’t your thing!
Andrew’s Farm Market & Winery is also dog friendly, so feel free to bring your fur babies along.
We want to do everything we can to keep everyone safe, so masks are mandatory for this event.
Fill in the form below before Thursday, December 9th to RSVP to The Charlton Advantage Winterfest celebration.
* One form per family please.
We can’t wait to see you there!
"*" indicates required fields