278 Casson Point is a gorgeous 3-storey freehold home (no maintenance fees!) with 1,541 square feet of living space. And, it’s an end-unit so only one side of the home is connected to neighbours.
If you’re looking for modern finishes AND move-in ready decor, then this is the home for you!
Every wall has been freshly painted in neutral tones making it easy to decorate and make this home your own.
There is upgraded lighting throughout the home including pot lights that make the rooms feel like relaxing, intimate spaces.
The home is carpet-free with upgraded laminate flooring throughout the first and second floors which is scratch-resistant, impact resistant and longer lasting for high traffic areas. The third floor has upgraded engineered hardwood for a consistent flow and beautiful look. The custom vents, baseboards, and trim on the upper level are the finishing touches that give the home a ‘high-end’ look.
Some of the kitchen upgrades include quartz counters, a modern backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a handy kitchen island. Don’t forget the walk-out to the oversized balcony just off the kitchen. The sellers invested in cedar wood upgrading for the balcony because they knew this would be a lovely spot to spend quality outdoor time.
Some of the highlights of being in the Ford community of Milton is that this community is close to highways, shopping, the FirstOntario Art Centre Milton, the Milton Public Library, the Milton District Hospital, great schools and many parks.
Keep your eyes on this one! It’s awesome and it will be available at the beginning of January. Or feel free to reach out to us by email or phone before then.
Some benefits of 3-storey living vs a condo apartment:
- It’s around the same price as a condo apartment (when you take into account monthly condo maintenance fees). BUT, it’s a house! With your own front door, driveway and garage.
- For your family living in the home, there is more privacy on every level.
- One floor is dedicated to sleeping and quiet.
- There is a private, outdoor space for BBQs and small patio gatherings that you don’t have to share with strangers.
- No elevator and no small talk.