Buying a home can be a complex process. To help ensure you have the right information, we created the Milton Buyer Class to teach you all of the steps and costs involved in buying a home. Classes are normally hosted during weekday evenings or on the weekend.
At the class, you’ll learn:
- How much home can I afford?
- Is it better to rent or buy?
- What are typical closing costs?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- Four reasons getting “pre-approved” benefits you…
- Do I qualify to receive up to $10,000 (or more) of free government Money?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- How do mortgages work?
- What four things do lenders look for?
- How can I avoid getting stuck with a bad mortgage?
- Can I buy a home with no money down?
- What are the eight steps I should take to buy a home?
- How can I guarantee my agent will protect my best interests?
- How can I get the best access to listings (before any other buyers)?
- How can I avoid overpaying for a home? How do I know what it’s worth?
- What are the differences between new and resale homes?
- Home inspections – do I need one? What do they look for?
- What are the most common issues I should look for in a home?
- What is a lawyer’s role in the process?
We’ll take the confusion away and replace it with practical, down-to-earth knowledge that you can use now. We’ll make it simple, and lead you all the way through the process.
There’s no cost to attend, but we do ask for you to bring a Food Bank Donation as your admission ticket. Beverages and light snacks will be available when you arrive, and you will receive a manual to take home with you.
Next Class: ** Virtual Class **
Location: ** Virtual Class **
**Due to the recent encouragement of social distancing across Ontario, our Buyer Class will be delivered in a virtual format this month. The link to the class will be distributed by email. Please complete the form on this page and you will receive the link.